If you honor me by permitting me to inspect your home,
I will give you my very best effort and the time you deserve. Real estate and Inspection is my passion.
I love what I do and it shows in my work for you
John Benedict – Owner Inspection Doctor
“The right inspector, right away.”
- Over 25 Years Experience in building renovations, real estate and inspections
- Licensed International Association of Certified Home Inspectors *Nachi#14060303
- International association of certified indoor air consultants *Cert. # IAC2-03-5843
- National association of home inspectors Member
- American Home Inspector Certified
- Certified Professional Inspector
- Onsite waste treatment system install/inspector State Licensed Certified (well and septic)
- I have passed InterNACHI’s Inspector Examination.
- I have completed InterNACHI’s Code of Ethics Obstacle Course.
- I abide by InterNACHI’s Code of Ethics.
- I follow InterNACHI’s Standards of Practice.
- InterNACHI’s 25 Standards Every Inspector Should Know course.
- Residential Plumbing Inspection course.
- Residential Electrical Inspection course.
- Roof Inspection course.
- HVAC Inspection course.
- Exterior Inspection course.
- Attic, Insulation, Ventilation and Interior Inspection course.
- Wood-Destroying Organism Inspection course.
- Advanced Mold Inspection course.
- Radon Measurement Service Provider course.
- Commercial Inspection course.
- Septic System Inspection course.
- I fulfill Continuing Education every year.
- I generate easy-to-read inspection reports.
- Affiliate member Bagnell Dam association of realtors
- Affiliate member Lake of the Ozarks Board of realtors
” Inspected Once, Inspected Right! “